David,

Have you been to Pittsburgh in the past 10 years?  Where do you live?  I've
never lived in PA, but have visited Carnegie Mellon U. on Business for weeks
at a time.  Pittsburgh is a wonderful town, full of culture, sports, trendy
new restaurants, entertainment, and still manages to preserve it's ethnic
enclaves whose citizeens have done so much to build our great country.

If I were a Pittsburgian, I'd  tell you how much I resent your comment.  As a
Corporate "Gypsy" who has lived in Dallas, Los Angeles, St. Louis, and New
York City, I would say:  "Check it out!"