>>Perhaps we should amend our 900+ Survey to include hobbies and activities,
>>such as sky-diving, bungie jumping, rock climbing, etc??? Do you feel that
>>our individual and collective PD personality traits mirror these findings?
>>Are there other traits that are indicative of PD personalities?

I read when I did my panic Web search that there's a lower percentage of
non-smokers in PD population than in the general Population.  The author went
on to say that that didn't mean everyone should smoke to prevent from
becoming PD but that smoker's tended to be more risktakers and PD less of
risk takers.

I would how thrill seeking activities corillate with PD being more depression
prone even years before other symptoms?

Thanks for a very informative & thought provoking post.

Barb