Patricia,
        Correct me if I'm wrong, somebody, but, as I understand it, Demoral
is not dangerous to a PROSPECTIVE patient who is not on Eldepryl--it's the
drug interaction between these two that COULD present a problem.
        While I'm on the horn here, I'd like to bring up a different
subject...
        Does anybody know if there is a relationship between ADD (Attention
Deficit Disorder)--I'm talking only adults here, not children (who have the
hyperactivity component)--and PD?  Here are the adult symptoms of an
attention disorder, and darn if that doesn't sound like me sometimes:

        Feelings of restlessness, fidgeting, squirming;
        Inability to remain still or engage in a focused activity, such as
reading;
        Extreme distractibility, forgetfulness, absentmindedness;
        Difficulty waiting, extreme irritation when stuck in traffic;
        Frequent mood swings;
        Disorganization, inability to finish tasks, switching from task to
task haphazardly;
        Difficulty in solving problems or managing time;
        Hot temper, explosive outbursts, constant irritation;
        Impulsiveness, making decisions with little reflection or information,
abruptly beginning and ending relationships, recklessness;
        Low tolerance of stress, easily overwhelmed by ordinary hassles;
        Clumsiness, poor body image, poor sense of direction.

        Now I know that everytime we read one of these lists, we see ourselves
in every symptom (the amateur psychologist in us); however, I didn't used to
be this way and now I am--are these also the symptoms of PD?  Does anyone else
have some of these symptoms?
        The primary meds for ADD are Ritalin, Dexedrine and Cylen as
stimulants or tricyclic antidepressants such as Norpramin, Pamelor and Tofranil.
 Would any of these assist the PD patient also?
        I'd really like to hear from you physiicans, etc. who may know the
answers here.  Thanks.
Marti Eiermann