Hi Everybody!!

I am delighted that I have just found this group - It's great to read =
how others are experiencing and managing their PD.

I was diagnosed in 1994 at the age of 44. I took Eldepryl and Sinemet =
for over a year.  About 5 months ago I stopped my medication for 2 =
reasons - (1) I hate medication!! and (2) I have a belief that healing =
is holistic and comes from within, therefore external cures(pills, diet =
etc) have only a limited place. =20

Needless to say the symptoms are back with a vengeance(facial stiffness, =
difficulty writing and speaking, drooling and left hand tremor).  I =
would love to find a way of working with my symptoms rather than =
constantly fighting against my body to control it(been doing that all my =
life trying to make it into something my head thinks it should be - =
doesn't seem to work in general)

I'd love to hear from others in the group who might have similar =
thoughts and feelings on this.  I'd like to hear criticisms too!!

Seamus