---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 17:55:48 +0100
From: pietvanderpoorten <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE Welcome

Dear Barbara, (and other mebers of this list)

Thank you for the quick welcome respons.

I am 41. A few months ago I was diagnosed as having PD. Because I'm running a
(small) company, the Doc proposed starting with Prolopa (3x150) + Eldeypril (2x)
each day. And indeed the symptons are visually cleared. But ... I am afraid
that after 5, 6 years the medicines will lost their effect. So I'm going to
stop the medication. Only during special periods (for example during vacations)
when I can spend a lot of time with my wife and two kids (14-16) I intend to
restart the cure, every time for a period of 2 months.

I have two questions, first are there others with PD in your list below the
age of 50 and what are their experiences with drugs, second is it possible
without loosing the effects to restart and stop medication (3x a year) ?

Thank you for reading this message,

Piet Van der Poorten

Email adress : [log in to unmask]