Richard P.
I like your idea of PD being thought of as a gift, to know what is ahead and
plan accordingly , "We Parkies have a warning-to enjoy life to its fullest
while we can."  I have been trying to sort out this PD sentence and deal with
it in some sane way. Is this a wake-up call, to find out we are unwell and we
will not get better?  Now there is a chance to do some things we have been
putting off; travel, education, mending misunderstandings
telling someone something nice, buying as item we've been wanting, counting
our blessings, etc.
And then I got the flu and a cold and a headache and didn't consider this
very fair when I have to deal with the PD aches and pains.  I guess we can
get all this extra-usual stuff and when it goes away,  be (somewhat) glad to
just (?) have Parkinsons.  I'm really stretching it there.
Anybody else feeling positive and philosophical?
Patricia