Age:68
Weight:180
Sex:Male

Years Parkinsonian:2.5
Years Medication:2.5

Medical Indications:
1.parkinsonism

Medications:

NAME                             DOSAGE(mg X daily frequency)
1Pramipexole            1.5X2
2.Vasamil                     50 X 1
3.selegiline                   10X 2

Comments:
1. Vasamil is a beta blocker for heart arythmas
2.Pramipexole is an experimental agonist being drug trialed by Upjohn
3.selegiline standard MOA inhibitor

Diagnosed at a very early stage suffering from left side tremor,
bradykinesia, impared balance,
stooped shuffling gate with some foot catching while walking. All symptoms
were mild. Put on
pramipexole immediately following diagnosis as part of Upjohn double blind
drug trial.
Pramipexole has reduced all of my symptoms to a level where they are
noticable to only my wife
and me, and then only ocassionally. Never taken sinemet or any of its
relatives.
THIS STUDY IS A GREAT PROGRAM