Name                     Samuel I. Kalkstein
Email                      [log in to unmask]
ZIP                           19144-3016
D.O.B.                     22 Nov 1916
Sex                           Male

DX                            Sep 1994
MED.                           "        "

Prescribed               Sinemet  25/100 ,6per 24 hours at 2,6,10&2,6,10

Comments                After treatment for sleep disorder [inverted
circadian                                     rhythm] my neuroligist  spotted
and then confirmed                                         P.D.  Tremors,
walking and  swimming defects were                                      among
other common symptoms.

                                   Thus far , I am content with a single
medication.  It
                                    would take an act of Congress to get me
to take
                                    more than one of these powerful chemicals
at the
                                    same time.  An exception is GM1 now being
studied.
                                    I am one of about 50 volunteers
participating.