I would like to add me sugesstion in response to the request for
affordable options for accessing the internet. Give Netcom a try for 30
days. It will only cost you $19.95 for 40 hr./mo. and Sat. & Sun. do
not count towards the 40 hrs. nor time before 9 a.m. on week days. Also
important is it is a local dial up phone number almost every where.
Unlimited e-mail. Full, real-time internet access. Includes gopher,
ftp, news groups, telnet, chat groups, and a great browser called
netcruiser. It will also automatically install other browsers you might
want to use, i.e. Netscape, Mosaic, etc.

Another new internet service I am trying that looks good and if
available for 30 day free trial is GNN. Its $14.95 for 20 hrs./mo. Also
offers a good browser. I highly recommend you try this concurrent with
the service you may currently be using to compare them.

AOL, Prodigy, & CompuServe are just too expensive for 20+ hrs of use.