Ghassan,

I just paid $92.50 for 100 Permax 0.25mg.  I guess i'll have to look elsewhere.

At 5:31 PM 1/2/96, Ghassan Abbas wrote:
>I am looking for price information on Permax (0.25mg 100 pills). It was
>mentioned before here that the 1994 price was $66.21.  Payless Drug store
>localy charge $80.95.
>
>Is Celance is the only brand available? (is Pergolide another brand???) or
>Permax is the brand name?
>
>What is the cheapest way for a non-insured non-goverment-supported patient
>to obtain the Permax 0.25mg 100 pills box (price?) and where?

i too would be interested in knowing this.

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/
Jeffrey R. Romanyshyn, M.A., M.H.             Email: [log in to unmask]
Poet/Ph.D. student: Mythological Studies

"Summoned or not, (the) god will be present." (Oracle at Delphi motto)

Please find some of my poetry (under the psuedonym ROM CARPATHIAN) at:
http://www.mdle.com/jefflist.htm...or...http://www.mdle.com/htext.htm