Hello,
        I am new to your list service and have a girlfriend with Huntingtons
chorea in her family.  I was specifically looking for information on
Huntingtons, but I understand that it is very similar if not related to
PD.  My girlfriends mother as well as grandmother have been diagnosed as
having Huntingtons.  My girlfriend has not yet had any symptoms but is
currently contemplating testing at the University of California, San
Francisco.  They seem to be the only facility in California that does
this type of testing.  Any information or suggested treatment for similar
PD/Huntingtons type symptoms would be appreciated.  Thank you,
                        Deane Burk