 On 06 Jan 96, Joan Dykstra wrote:
>Subject: Re: Survey response: pain in shoulder
>This is in response to Barbara Patterson's survey response.  Incidentally
> I have found these survey responses very helpful.  While I look forward to
the summary--reading the individual reports has been most informative.
>I had a similar experience with "pain in the shoulder."  Just before I
> started seeing doctors for my tremor I started seeing doctors for 24 hour
pain in  my shoulder.
  By then I had  found enough information in the library to know that I had
a "frozen shoulder."
> About the same time I found research that said that 20%  of Parkinson's
patients have a "Frozen shoulder" as a precursor to the PD.

Joan:
Having had the same problem prior to my diagnosis, and bouncing between a
neurologist and a chiropractor -- neither of whom were helpful, I now read
your post and wonder what research is being cited?  Could you, or
someone else, point me in the "right" direction? Thank you.
Margaret Tuchman
54/15yrs.dxd