My husband and I received a catalog through the internet called:  "Maxi -
Aids & Appliances for Independent Living".  It contains products designed
especially for the visually impaired, blind, hearing impaired, arthritic,
and the physicallly challenged.  It is the largest selection anywhere. (so
they boast!) The catalog is 145 pages.  The address is:  Maxi Aids  P.O. Box
#3209,  Farmingdale, NY  11735. Order number:  1-800-522-6294.  (For
information:  1-516-752-0521,  24-hr. Fax:  1-516-752-0689.)  We used this
catalog for Christmas gifts and got my FIL a long, flexible shoe horn, a
pillbox/timer, and an ID for his watch that says:  Takes Medication, consult
wallet card.  They have many eating, dressing, computer, cooking, sleeping,
etc. aids that all look great!  We ordered through the 800 number two weeks
before Christmas, and had our items in about 4 days!  I highly recommend
this catalog.  Hope this helps someone out!

Mark & Tammy Gargano
Mark Gargano
Fort Dodge, IA
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]