To Ted Nelson;

It seems to me that if your symptoms been relatively stable and then
suddenly change, the primary consideration must be - what meds, living
conditions, eating habits, etc. etc. have changed?

Since your sleep med was changed about a week ago, at the same time
you noticed these problems starting up, the connection seems obvious
to me. I'm not a doctor or scientist, but isn't this a case of
observable cause and effect? A simple test would be to resume your
previous med schedule to see if the new problems go away.

Please let us know what your neuro says tomorrow.

Best regards, Janet

Janet Paterson,  48, 7,  [log in to unmask]   Bermuda

"Science alone cannot explain the universe - please bring whatever
help you can to your local scientist"  ..Ashleigh Brilliant