Hi,

I'm happy to announce "James", a collection of Parkinson's-related
information available on the World Wide Web, at:

                http://www.nipltd.com/parkinsons/

Major attractions at the moment are:

        - the book "An Old Age Pensioner at 18", the autobiography of Helen
          Rose who was diagnosed with PD at the age of 18. Everyone I've spoken
          to abou this has said this book is well worth reading.

        - some information about "PD CD", the CD of Parkinsons's info. I am
          planning. This also includes a list of sites which might end up on the
          cd.

I'll be adding more material as time goes on, and if it's important enough
will post a notification here.

Where useful, material is also available as an archive file for easy
downloading to read off line (you'll still need a web browser though).

James is a home for PD information whatever the source. So if you have
something you think might be of interest, let me know. I will also be
approaching people here in the UK and Europe, to ask for any contributions
they might have.

Simon

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============