Dear Barb M,

>WAAAAAAAAAAAH!  You forgot ME! <giggling>
>
>Barb Mallut aka Barb M.

NO!!! NO!!  I didn't _FORGET_ you, you just didn't happen to be in that batch
of letters I used for the names.      Consider yourself On THE List!!
  <VBG>>>>>   :)    :)

Here's some virtual roses for your distress.

---<--{(@  ---<--{(@   ---<--{(@  ---<--{(@   ---<--{(@

----------<--{(@  ---<--{(@   ---<--{(@  ---<--{(@   ---<--{(@

I just wrote that note after reading several messages addressed
"Dear Barb"  and I was just wondering which of us it was to!!!

Well, I can rest knowing I'm in such good company.
BarbS

The BARB list   (so far)   miss anyone else?
Barb Bates
Barb Patterson
Barb Mallut
Barbara Yacos