All,

I would first like to thank everyone for all the information that
has been provided, here on PD and related topics. My father has most
definitely benefited from the information, as have I. I do have an
unrelated question to ask.

My younger brother is a Junior at Louisiana College majoring in
Biology, with plans of entering Medical School. He is however, at an
impass. He has been searching for available summer undergraduate
research programs dealing perhaps with neuroscience and possibly
parkinsons disease. He is unable to locate any information regarding
this and is looking to me for some possible assistance. Since there
are many physicians and medical personel utilizing the PD E-Mail
forum, I was wondering if anyone had any information. You can reply
to my personal E-Mail with your answers, or feel free to share them
with the group. You assistance will be greatly appreciated!!

Best Regards,

Kelly Freeman
PD Caregiver 5 yrs - Father PD/56/5 years
The stuff I say is what I say, and not my companies views.
Especially at the end of the month!