SCREAM!  I feel so bad for you.  I feel so bad for me.  I put off going to a
neurologist, figuring no news was good news.  Why should I hurry somewhere to
get bad news.  But all you think about is, do I have it or don't I have
it?(PD) And once you know, you can start another phase of your life and all
the stages of denial, acceptance, fear, bargining, planning, did I say
fear,etc.
I would say don't volunteer any pre-thoughts of your condition to the Doctor.
 You are obviously there because you have some suspicions.  Of course give
the Dr. your symptons and answer any inquires about aches and pains etc. but
I would wait for the official word.  I would also get a second opinion..
 Good luck for what its worth.  One day at a time........
Patricia