Dear Edwin P. & Bev S.
Thank-you for the information on PD-DEMEROL.  I have been looking for some
reasons this PD has happened to me and my thoughts certainly went to my
surgery and the appearance of PD symptoms afterwards.  My thinking is that I
would have eventually gotten PD but the actual obvious traits now apparent
(the tremor, fatigue, muscle stiffness, dizziness,etc) would not have showed
themselves until I was older.
Surgery of any kind is not minor and indeed a stress to the body.  If anyone
is contemplating surgery, somehow find out what anesthetics will be used,
especially if you have PD and evidently even if you don't, but have it
lurking in your body.
I sent your comments to my neurologist, I had just been there for an
appointment so probably won't be discussing it with her until next time.
Thanks again for the information.  It was good to see my suspicions being
shared by others.
Patricia