Pat,

I like your question, Joycean (Woolf?) prose and all.  The answer is, of course,
yes.  "Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, for time it is a-flying ... "
approximately.

You must be more specific, however.  Is my future, the
not-able-to-do-it-anymore-future, later in my life or later in my pill cycle.
With my PD I get lots of life in.  Everyday is eight or nine days worth of fun
and games. The unfortunates out there who don't have the privilege of having PD
don't get the proper amount of daily mental exercise necessary to ponder such
questions as, "Should I take my pill box with me into the kitchen, or can I
leave it in the living room?  If I leave it in the living room, I'll know where
it is.  What good is that if I can't get back to it when its time for my next
pill?"  Mental jawbreakers like that are not for the faint of heart.

Oh, you wonder why not just take it with you?  Answer, I already have a coffee
cup to carry and I need one hand free just in case.  In case what? Who knows?
Just in case.

Cheers,

George Andes