I found this on the Internet news.  I am only posting the first three
paragraphs.  It is interesting that the two sentences should be grouped into
paragraph two.

--------------

Business News

LEXINGTON, Ky.--Jan. 12--John Howard "Trader" Clark, a prominent thoroughbred
horse owner and breeder and turf writer, died Wednesday at his home at 4420
Versailles Road. He was 76.

Mr. Clark, who had been suffering from Parkinson's disease, died of an
 apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound, according to the Fayette County
 coroner's office.

Mr. Clark had been credited with helping to create the American Horse Council
and with reactivating the Thoroughbred Breeders of Kentucky in 1965,  when
tax law changes were threatening the industry. He also had been  president of
the Thoroughbred Breeders of Kentucky.

-----------------------

The remaining story talks about Mr. Clark's achievements.  No further
reference to PD, suicide, etc.

Recently I was giving an Inservice training at a senior day care facility.
 After the presentation, a woman walked up to me and asked, "Is there much
suicide in Parkinson's disease?" It turns out her mother has a Parkinson's
Plus syndrome.  My answer was, I do not know.

Regards,
Alan

Regards,
Alan Bonander