Hi Margaret--

I have for the last several years noted (or my husbasand noted ) that
changing my medication slightly  seemed to "fool" my brain temporarily--
such as --if I have trouble now with liquid sinemet being effective
and leaving me with too  much" off" time    -- I switch to mixing each
tablet separately in 4oz. OJ and 4oz. for a while and then I can go back
to the regular mixture.  I don't understand a lot about my disease
even though I have had PD for 18 years it still remains "mysterious" a
lot of the time.

I also have insomnia getting an average of 2 hrs. sleep per night.
I usually seem to have a "storage of dopamine and am "On" sometimes up
to 4 hrs.upon awakening.  I don't understand why but it is always wecolme.
Early morning (12 am - 4 am) are usually my best time and most productive
(mentally and physically

REGARDS FROM PITTSBURGH.