Patricia - I would love to see someone diagram your question. I know it comes
from the heart, so let me try an answer. The end results of PD are so variable
for each of us that no one can predict how we will be doing 10 years from now.
Some will be on the golf course, others will be immobile. May I suggest that
everyone, PD or not, live each day if as it were the last. If there is something
you want to do - do it. That way if you live to be 120 you will always have the
memories and you will never have to say, "If only..."

JR Stern - Re: Sleep - After fighting the sleep/awake pattern for years I
finally gave up and started doing what my doctor suggested - if I can't sleep I
get up. As much as I would love to maintain the same patterns as the rest of the
world I also find that the quiet hours hold a lot of productive minutes, and
that when sleep does come, be it at 3am or 4pm, I sleep very soundly.
Personally, my sleep cycle starts at 9pm until 1am, then at 2pm until 3pm.