                                 RTK.NET Mail 114258   Jan 14 12:55:41 1996

I recently began to believe I'd suddenly started transposing numbers,
because as I looked over letters and other materials I'd written on
the Udall bill I realized I was sometimes calling S. 648 rather than
S. 684.  But then I realized it wasn't just me, because the sample letters
I'd received from PAN and one other source also mistakenly referred to
the Udall bill as S. 648.

So if you are one of the people who has gotten Udall bill info. from me
in the past month, I have no idea whether I gave you the correct bill
number.  The Udall bill is S.684 and H.R. 1462.

Sherri Cave