Hi,

I have been reading all of the posts but haven't said much lately. I need
some advice. In review, my father, Adam age 66, has PD/AD combo. The PD is
giving him fits. My Mom and I are in a quandry over what to feed him. He
can't seem to chew or swallow anything. They did a swallow eval. but found
nothing out of the ordinary. Bless his heart, he tries so hard b/c Mom cooks
all these wonderful meals. But we find all of his meat and other
hard-to-chew stuff spit out in napkins under his plate. I tried suggesting
nutrional supplements but he won't even consider it. He also says his meds
make his morning coffee taste funny...Anyone have any experience with that
effect?

Mom & I would apprecitae nay suggestions on the swallowing issue. Thanks for
being here....

Suzanne**
Daughter of Adam and Vinia Mae

Suzanne Silva
Houston, TX

"The difference between ordinary and extraodinary is that little extra.."