At 07:33 PM 1/13/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I find it interesting that you have preformed 100 palidotomies and yet you
>don't give the  results!!  What were they?

If you are interested in results, look in the archives for:

  PALLIDOTOMY FOLLOW-UP STUDY

M. Dogali, E. Fazzini,E. Kolodny Pallidotomy Follow-up  2739    177

These were done at NYU.

There is about a 1 year delay between when a study is finished before it is
published due to the limited space in the peered journals.

NYU is a well respected teaching facility that is very conservative in
patient selection when it is not clear whether pallidotomy or thalamotomy
will benefit the patient. Outcomes are more important than numbers to them.

Dr. Patrick Kelly of the Department of Neurosurgery at NYUMC is one of the
premier reviewers for Neurosurgery, a peered journal.

John Cottingham    "The parkinsn list brings Knowledge, Comfort, Hope, and
                    Friendship to the parkinsonian world."
                    Parkinson's Chat on the Undernet 8:30 PM CST -6 Daily.
                    If you access the Internet through a provider with a
[log in to unmask]     PPP/SLIP account, free IRC chat software is available. WFD