For what they're worth my PD history and so-forths and so-ons are:

George Andes  dob 2/34  DxPD  8/82   Educ Admin & Teacher
Partial Disability this year and last.  Next  ??

Medication:
Initially, (c.1985) Sinemet 10/25  a couple/day  MAGIC!!
Since then, many different schedules, I always promptly forget the last so I can
remember the latest.

Now:
On getting out of bed, or soon thereafter (6 AM)
                1 Sinemet, 25/100;
                3 Parlodel, 2.5 mg;
                1 Entacapone, 100 mg, an experimental drug;
                1 Eldpreyl,  5mg;
                1 Oxybutynin,  5 mg.

Every two hours thereafter, eight more times altogether,
                1/2 Sinemet, 25/100;
                1 Parlodel, 2.5 mg;
                1 Entacapone, 100 mg,
                [ at 6PM & 8 PM only,1 Oxybutynin,  5 mg]

{What a routine. As for gettin PD, only mathematicians need apply!}

Current symptoms. I have given this a lot of thought.  It is important but not
always easy to distinguish between symptoms and side effects.  [The LIST will
hear more on this matter from me later.]

Symptoms:
1. Tremor, mostly confined to left side.  The Worst.
2. Freezing
3. Slowness
4. Nuisance cramping in left foot.
5. Some loss of bladder control
Note: 1 & 2 together can last for an hour or more.

Side Effects:
6. Full body twisting and writhing.  This dystonia occurs as my dopamine level
rises and passes from not-enough to just-about-right.  To a lesser extent also
on the way back down.  The fancy name for this is diphasic dyskinesia.
7. Bobbing and weaving. Random uncontrolled dyskensia as a result of too much
dopamine.
8. Dry mouth from medication. A subtle disaster.

One or the other:
9. Rapid on-off switching.
10. Muscle cramping as a result of #2 above.
11. Insomnia

In a class by itself:
12. Anxiety.  Not panic.  Not depression.  Anxiety and its child, anxious about
being anxious. My description of this is:  "I can answer the telephone anytime
-- except when it rings."

GM Andes  1/8/96