Many thanks for the kind feedback I've had on this new WWW page. This is OUR
site, and some folks have asked how they can help. Here's how:

Take a subject you're interested in, search the archives for references to it,
download the postings with the "best" information, combine them in a file, then
e-mail the file to me
(in the body of the msg, or as an attachment). I'll add your new topic to those
already on the web page, and you will be credited as editor.

The kicker is finding the "best" postings. My interpretation is that the "best"
would be those you'd want to read to gain insight on the topic. For instance,
"Melatonin." I'll bet the archives would reference dozens of postings, but there
surely are just a FEW that best describe what it is, why people might be using
it, their personal experience, etc.

I want to emphasize "FEW" messages for two reasons. First, the more text there
is on a web page, the slower it loads. (They don't call it the "World Wide Wait"
for nothing.) Second, I don't think people want to read lots of postings with
repetitive information. Again, just think of what you would want to see.

The hard part of all this is plowing through the archives, trying to find the
gems. The message subjects are often not all that informative as to what the
message really contains, and reading them all takes time. So I welcome anyone
pitching in on this effort. At least it will only have to be done once!

... snowbound in Maryland, and my ISP is down! If you sent
me e-mail, it is now somewhere in cyberspace, waiting for
"magnus1" to come back online.