Date: Tue, 09 Jan 1996 07:29:10 -0800
From: "Richard W. Fee" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
CC: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Help Wanted For Page

Need some help to update NILP home page...

        Our home page is just about there.  We have been modifying it for
months. It provides a fantastic question and answer section.It is best
viewed on Netscape 2.

        Now we need your help to complete it. There is one section that
lists the home pages of the national organizations for specific
disabilities. If you know of ones that should be included would you
please leave us an e-mail. We want to list every one possible. There are
2 links - GENERAL - for those groups that serve older persons with
disabilities and ORGANIZATIONS that are geared to specific disabilities.

Thanks for your help.

Richard W. Fee, Executive Director
National Institute on Life Planning
for Persons with Disabilities               http://sonic.net/nilp