Thanks so much to everyone who responded to my questions about Doctors
performing pallidotomies in the Toronto area. As of yesterday Dad has decided
to consult with a Doctor about the procedure when he gets home. (he is
visiting us in Florida for the month of January) He has been very hesitant up
until now but I believe that the info. that I have passed along from this
list has encouraged him to at least talk to someone to see if he at least
qualifies as a candidate for the surgery. I pray that it all works out. Thank
you again for your time and advise. I'll keep you posted. Sincerely, Renee
Garcia