Richard Thompson: welcome to the group. Your suggestion about assigning an
ID number to the title of each post would be very helpful. I am also most
impressed with your using the SURVEY format to introduce yourself. I wonder
if this may be incorporated into the process of signing on new members?
Could the welcoming letter from Barbara have Patrick Martin's Survey
template attached, and ask that new members use that, as Richard did, to
introduce themselves? Just a thought.  I have been happy to see the response
to the requests about submitting a survey -- I've counted over 20 responses.
Hopefully, more people will find the time to do so, now that the holidays
are over and a major part of the country is snowed under. What better way
to spend time then to participate in such worthwhile endeavors as the Survey
and writing to your congress-persons urging them to co-sponsor the Udall
bill?
Margaret Tuchman
54/15yrs dxd