Dear Robert:

Thank you for your note.

accomodate your father within the next six months. He would need to spend
approximately two weeks in New York.  Apartments are available for patients
and their families at the NYU Medical Center.
We have developed the following schedule to provide the best care and most
convenience to our patients:

Arrival Sunday evening

Monday
AM     Evaluation by Neurologist
PM     MRI of the brain

Tuesday
AM     PET examination at Northshore University Hospital
PM     Evaluation by second opinion neurologist

Wednesday
AM    Neuropsychological examination
PM    Evaluation by neurosurgeon

Thursday
AM      Pre-surgical testing
PM      Medical clearance by internist

Friday
           Free Day

Monday
           Admission to NYU South Hospital (Formerly Hospital for
           Joint Diseases

Tuesday
           Pre-operative baseline testing

Wednesday
            Surgery

Thursday or Friday
            Discharge from hospital.

Pts. are usually permitted to fly upon discharge from the hospital. Sutures
may be removed locally, one week following the procedure.

I trust this information is of help to you. If you have any questions, please
feel free to call.  I can be reached at (212)263-8002

Anne