Dear Chris,

I have some idea of your problem, having had a similar experience 8 years
after diagnosis.  I have had physical therapy before, mostly for lower back
pain, and mostly for no relief.  But for three months I've been taking some
slightly different therapy which seems to work.
Don't know the specific name for the treatments, but they include all sorts
of exercises in which the left foot and the right arm are moved
simultaneously, and vice versa.  I marc up and down the office corridor.
lifting  my right leg and left arm in a high, exaggerated motion like the
march of the toy soldier.  I walk sideways and backward, rotate my torso, and
so on -- looking foolish but feeling better!

Ask for specific exercises for Parkinson's  -- don't be fooled by expensive
imitations!

Bob Bishop