Fellow Parkey's
Does anyone know if Sinemet, Permax or Eldepryl has any influence on causing
ones Alkaline Phosphtase level to increase?  I just had a Profile 22 which
disclosed a reading of 177.  Normal is 26.-132. IU/L. I now have to have a
serum isoenzymes test performed.  I also take the following drug's:  Cardizem
CD 180mg, Zyloprim 100mg, Maxzide 25, Synthroid .05mg and Vitamin E 400IU.
 Any input reference this question would be grateful.  The only good thing
about this is my Alk Phos has been running a little elevated since the
1980's.

Jim Ryan
56/7