At 12:15 PM 1/18/96 +0000, you wrote:
>John Cottingham's wrote:

Simon, you had written me about my comments in the "Getting the Most...."
message.
Feel free to use anything ever posted by me in your endeavour.

Sorry for taking so long to get back.

We are working on the possibility of Barb allowing the list to be ported to
Usenet as a moderated newsgroup.

Parkinson's chat is doing well, we have had some UK participants as well as
Northern Ireland. I know 2:30 AM GMT is pretty early for your time zone. We
need some UK-Euro volunteers to put the channel up in the 8:30 PM GMT time
frame, got any ideas or folks that you could motivate?

On the weekends, I am generally on the channel 8:30 ish GMT which is
afternoon here. (-6).

Keep up the good work.

John Cottingham    "The parkinsn list brings Knowledge, Comfort, Hope, and
Homeboy             Friendship to the parkinsonian world."
LibraryH            Parkinson's Chat on the Undernet 8:30 PM CST -6 Daily.
                    If you access the Internet through a provider with a
[log in to unmask]     PPP/SLIP account, free IRC chat software is available. WFD