Yes, this is all a great challenge for those of us who are Not-Techie or
just New-Techie.  But on the other hand I find many extremely generous
and understanding people in the computer (or should I say Internet)
industry who are more than happy to hold our hands as we go.

And I'll bet that Richard's comment about mis-spelling is misguided.
The eight-letter length of the word "Parkinsn" gives me a hint that it
must be this long (short) to meet protocol requirements.

John C., I hope you can get used to a world of dropped vowels eventually
and relax a little. I've found the world of Internet a bit intimidating
sometimes but then I also find it pretty compassionate.

David