Ten years ago I was writing everything in a diary and drawing sine curves,etc
to fit the entries. After a lapse of five years or so, I came across the
data.
My comments ran something like this:
 "Jeepers !, Thank God I don't have THAT anymore
 ... How did I ever manage to get through the day???...
        I couldn't have been that sad....Where did I find the time to write
 all this stuff ?"   That little diary made my day.   I've learned to take it
 as it comes.
However I do believe in keeping records of significant changes in response,
side effects,etc. And sometimes before my neurologist appointment,
 I prepare a page reviewing the previous interval. Mary Manfredi