For what it's worth my Doctor told me today, that he just read a study from
England discussing a five year evaluation of patients on Eldepryl (Selegiline
Hydrochloride).

The study showed that patients on this drug had a higher rate of mortality
than a similar group studied that did not take the drug Eldepryl.

Based on this information, he did not prescribe this as planned. I am
currently taking Sinement with a extra 75 mg of Carbadopa. (For side effects)

My Dr. is Dr. Ronald Pfeiffer at the University of Tennessee Medical Center
in Memphis, TN. formerly of Omaha, NE.

I don't want to throw up a "red flag, " just passing information.

Regards to all,

Boyd Highfield  [log in to unmask]
Memphis, TN.

Elvis Is Still The King!