My wife's neurologist told her that he couldn't help
her any more.  That she has all the meds that she
should have.  She takes 4 sinemet 25/100, 1 eldyprel
2 artane, 3 klonopin a day.  The first dose in the
morning lasts about 4 hours. the next doses of sinemet
lasts about 3 hours each.  As you can see, she is in
the off state 10 to 11 hours a day.  The doctor says
that the sinemet causes her left hand and foot to have
tremors.  The artane is for the tremors,he won't increase
it either.

She wakes up with foot cramps almost every morning.
The klonopin is to help with that, but doesn't do much
good.  When she asked what to do about the pain, he said
"take an aspirin".  The pain is so bad that she can hardly
walk until  the sinemet kicks in.

On the meds, she has tryed sinemet cr, but it causes to
many side effects.  Permax made her gums bleed.  I know
that alot of you take alot more sinemet then she does.
I have increased her sinement to 6 a day on some days,
which helped.  Also 3 to 3 1/2 artanes.  only can do that
so often because of her lower perscription amount.  She
works much better on that amount.

I belong to an HMO so I can,t change doctors that easly.
Is there any expert PD doctors in Southern California
that any of you know of that I could go see?  I know
that I will have to pay out of my pocket, but she needs
help?  If I sound pissed off, I am!!!  I just don't know
what to do any more.
I guess I'm starting to ramble, sorry.  I may write more
later

Alan Michael