>My wife's neurologist told her that he couldn't help
>her any more.  That she has all the meds that she
>should have.
<snip>
> If I sound pissed off, I am!!!  I just don't know
>what to do any more.
>I guess I'm starting to ramble, sorry.  I may write more
>later
>
>Alan Michael

I'm so sorry you're getting treated like that by a professional who is being
paid & should have the heart to make your lives better & healthier.  I have
no great advice or wisdom since I have no experience with PD. But I felt I
needed to reassure you that your anger is legitimate as I'm sure many others
will agree too.

I pass on some info that I copied from this list serve:  National Parkinson's
Foundation
 (1501 N.W.Ninth Avenue, Miami, Fla., 33136, phone (800) 327-4545,
in Florida at (800) 433-7022

Also there are more than 600 Parkinson's support groups around the country.
Parkinson Support Groups of America, 11376 Cherry Hill Road, Apartment 204,
Beltsville, Md. 20705  (301) 937-1545. If you don't already have info about a
group close to you to ask around about a dr.  maybe someone in a support
group could give you names, etc.

   Peace,
   Barb S.

Check http://www.thelist.com for an Internet Service Provider that may have a
local number for  you.
    Many are $19.95 a month for unlimited Internet/Web etc. access.
    ( I know this sounds like an ad, but I don't gain anything except knowing
that I spread some good information on and maybe helped someone else. Good
luck!)