I appreciate all the kind responses to my Intro.  America Online has had a
glitch in their mail system & my email has been all messed up.  I have not
been able to get my messages & I have spent time trying to investigate ISP's
:)

I've gone back & forth trying to decide if I should even keep the appointment
next month & then I got a call today that there was a  cancellation & did I
want an appointment Monday.  I'm still debating.  I need to decide by
morning.  I probaly will go considering I will drive myself bonkers if my
symptoms stay wondering..

I feel at least if there is a possibility I do have this that I am in company
with some very very wonderful people.

Barb S.