> She wakes up with foot cramps almost every morning.
> The klonopin is to help with that, but doesn't do much
> good.  When she asked what to do about the pain, he said
> "take an aspirin".  The pain is so bad that she can hardly
> walk until  the sinemet kicks in.
>

> I belong to an HMO so I can,t change doctors that easly.
> Is there any expert PD doctors in Southern California
> that any of you know of that I could go see?  I know
> that I will have to pay out of my pocket, but she needs
> help?  If I sound pissed off, I am!!!  I just don't know
> what to do any more.

Dear Alan,

        As you may be aware, there are other meds out there that may help
you wife.  YOur decision to find a neurologist that will be more
sympathetic to your wife's case is wise.  In the end, if you have to pay
out of pocket for this new doctor, you may find that you're actually
saving time and money.

        Good luck.  Please continue to let us know how your wife is doing.
----
Peace
Mary Ann