TO ALL:  Flor-essence is a tea which is supposed to be
a cure for all...like anything else if you think it may
help...try it.  I'm posting this note for my husband's
brother who drinks it and his wife.  I have a bottle
of it I'm going to try.  I'm alright part of the time
just like any one else with PD.  It made my husband mad
the way I was talked to.   I thank you for your kind
other day I was out as they say with PD but I just had to
sweep my carpet.  I had a heavier sweeper but Alan got
me a dust devil to push...it's easier.  I've had this
problem for 9 years so I've had to live with it tho' my
left side of my leg and foot really gives me problems.
Anyway...back to Flor-essence, has anyone tried or used
it?  Thanks again...we will find new doctor.

With regards,
Sue and Al Michael