-- [ From: Donna Kipp * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

 All this talk about AOL I just thought I'd put in my 2 cents. I have
had
Prodigy for 4-5 years and I must say For the last year or so have been
very easy. I have a  software program that I downloaded from *p* for
about
$15.00 and except for automatic downloading it handles all my mail off
line, allows me to compose mail and maintains my address book. *P*
offers
2 plans 5 hours for $9.95 - $2.95 for additional time. I have the
second
plan 30 hours for $30 and never use more then that even though we do
our
fair share of net cruising. This is not a plug  just info for those
totally frustrated....Donna---