Thank you for your reactions concerning "hypnosis"

The reason why I posed this question was the following incident.

About twenty years ago I was confront during a simple figure-game with my
wife (at that time my girlfriend) with telepathy. I was so overwhelmd by the
fact it was possible to pass your thoughts to another person on this unusual
way.
I start reading everything I could get about this subject.

A few months later I ran bump against hypnosis. During about two years my
wife and I did dozens of experiments. Some of these were frankly
unbelievable, but they all confirm the enormes potential of our brain.
At the end we stopped with testing. My wife had developped migrain and we
had a suspicion there was a connection between hypnosis and her migrain.

Meanwhile I did started with selfhypnosis, special relaxation excercices. In
contrast with most states of the US, the temperature in North-Europe is
rather gentle in summer, so only few houses have an airco. At exceptional
nights it was to warm to sleep, I used selfhypnosis to fall asleep. And it
works, most of the time.

So maybe, just maybe, some members of our group suffering sleeplessness
could have relief with selfhypnosis.

I hope this can usefull to you.

Thanks for reading,

Piet Van der Poorten  (41, 6 months PD)