Hi, Mary.  The last two messages from me were really NOT important.  When
a member of our list changes servers, for example, and does not
unsubscribe from the list (or has a full mailbox, etc), each message that
is distributed from the parkinsn listserver is, of course, sent to that
person's account.  Since that account is no longer valid, the message
bounces back to me as an error message and I have to delete them from our
list.  To do that, I send a message to the listserver, except on those
occasions like today when I am rushed and trying to do too many things at
once. To send a message to the list, at the 'To:' prompt, I only type
'list'.  To send a message to the listserver, at the 'To:' prompt, I type
'listserver'.  Since I am a 'touch typist'....no looking at the keys...
and since my parkinson's symptoms are mostly on the left side, my left
hand sometimes fools me if I'm not paying close attention and doesn't
type the ends of words (that is when it is not adding in extra letters).
So that is the whole story...I sent a message which was meant for the
listserver to the list instead (blush) (and now I'm cluttering up the
list with one apology and one explanation).  Sorry about that.  Barb