Greetings, all.

My journey to Kansas City last week proved wonderfully fruitfull.  I am on
the list to have the "Palladial Stimulation" (sp?) surgery, most likely
sometime this May.  Originally, five procedures were performed at Kansas
Univ Med Cntr. (where i went) and five at Mt. Sinai (sp?) in New York.  The
doctor i spoke with said he expects FDA approval within 2-4 weeks to
continue the research, and that expansion to other sites around the country
is a good possibility.

So i have jumped my first hurdle (during an "On-Time of course :-) ).  If
anyone would like further info on what i learned, let me know and i'll post
more to the list.

Jeffrey R. Romanyshyn, M.A, M.H. "Myth Hawk" Email: [log in to unmask]
28/Diagnosed 3yrs/Sinemet 10/100 4x/Permex .375mg 3x/Eldepyrl 5mg 1x/Lift
Weights-Cycle--4-5 times per week

"Summoned or not, (the) god will be present." (Oracle at Delphi motto)