Kathy K.
Sounds like you have been through more than your share of physical problems
and PD too.  Is this fair?  My grandfather used to say, "Life was no bowl of
cherries and was never meant to be".  I always wondered what that meant and I
guess I still do, come to think of it.  It does mean expect the unexpected
and don't be surprised when it happens which probably gets easier with age
and more things happening that you never dreamed of.
I really liked what Demoral could do for me when I hurt so bad, but now I
wish I could have had something else so the "later" wouldn't be almost as bad
as the "then".  Thank goodness your Demerol and Eldepryl did not give you a
bad reaction.
Thanks for your contribution to my questions.
Patricia