> At this point, I am needing your wisdom and experience about
>your disability claims.   The ones that have been denied at well
>at those that have been approved.  I am grateful this forum
>exists for those of us  with Parkinson's to help each other
>through this challenge.  I, myself, am learning to make lemonade
>from the lemons 8-).

Hello,

I am also an active "53." Recently, several people that I am acquainted with,
filed for disbility and were rejected.

The second time, that they applied, the used a lawyer specializing in Social
Security clalims and were accepted with back pay from the origional claim
date.

Maybe you should think about having a consoltation with an attorney who's
expertise is in disability SC claims. The small fee for a consult could earn
big dividends.

Best of luck with your claim.

Boyd      ([log in to unmask])

 "Eagles don't stop to chase flies!"