Hello Margaret
I was away on holiday w Chuck so I didnt get to read ur lettr abt Liquid
Sinemet until today.   U probably remembr a thread abt this some 10 weeks ago
whn I started this course.

You experienced wat I did....abt 7 weeks GREAT      NU LIFE    ETC ETC   then
WHAM !!!  down and down I went for abt one week.    Maybe it was my bad time
of the month...but anyway...I stuck with it and it got better again.   With
docs permission, Chuck reduced my 10 daily pills in OJ to 9 for two weeks and
no change in symptoms.

Then abt two weeks ago I had a string of bad days....same ol s....    toe
cramping,  freezing  (those are my main problems)  so we returned to 10/day.
   (again, maybe bad time of the month...but even thats starting not to
happen anymore)

This weeks its been really good...im driving to the malls....so u kno it must
be good!!

Probably, we'll go bac to 9 next week.   I did not change my Permax, Parlodel
or Sin CR.    Ill be happy to keep it this way..thank u

BTW, I was finding that I was getting a lot of acid heartburn from diluting
with 100% OJ, so Chuck mixed 3/4 OJ   1/4 water.....WAT A MISTAKE    BAD
symptomatic reactions.
He suggested that I drink a little Milanta or equal first think in the AM
before OJ/Sin and again during the day.  GREAT man my hubby....it cured it.
  Also, be sure not to add a FULL teaspoon of Vit C powder becauz thats equal
to 4000iu which is too much and also causes acid/gas reactions.   Look
around,  in my store they sell OJ with VIT C & E
ADDED.

Good luck...the last 10-12 weeks have been super compared to the old Pill
Sinemet

Joyce